Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Will the spring's new hair styles like the bob or the long, straight across bangs work on curly

I have naturally really curly hair. I straighten my hair a lot using a straightener and blow dryer and my hair straigtens really well. I have long hair and I want to change my hairstyle a bit but I dont tink I want to do anything too drastic so I was thinking of getting bangs and just osme more layers. I really like the new long blunt cut bangs that kinda meet at the eyebrows, that a lot of the celebrities are wearing now. Does anyone know if these kind of bags would work on my hair, obviously Id straighen and style my hair to wear them, or will they not turn out right?



Will the spring's new hair styles like the bob or the long, straight across bangs work on curly hair?

Yes, if you cut it short enough to show hair rite under the occipital but please don't cut the bang too short so that they raise when half curly above the eyebrows



don't forget to add a little hightlights to set it off!~!



Will the spring's new hair styles like the bob or the long, straight across bangs work on curly hair?

Do wispier longer bangs, so that way if you don't straighten your hair or it gets wet and goes back to its curly roots, it'll still look good..



I don't suggest a heavy thick straight bang - best left only up to the girls with super straight thick hair..



Ask a hairstylist, they will suggest something that'll work with your hair, not against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment