Monday, May 7, 2012

Can a guy care about his hair?

Hey, I was wondering if it is weird for a guys to care about his and use hair spray, a straightener, blow dryer, ect. I don't mean schrunchies, and that stuff, just gel, hairspray, and a straightener.



Can a guy care about his hair?

Some people may think it is but really its your Business and if thats what makes you feel good about your self! Personally I like when guys take care of them selves i wouldn't curl the ends or anything!



Can a guy care about his hair?

i don't think it is weird for guys to take care of their hair if it makes them look nice.



Can a guy care about his hair?

Yup, it's fine.



Good ahead, you have my permission.



Sash.



Can a guy care about his hair?

yes it's fine to do that i like when guys take care of their hair.



Can a guy care about his hair?

Of course they should - and I know many that do!



Can a guy care about his hair?

If you閳ユ獧e an adult and employed (or want to be), everyone should care about their hair.



My husband works in sales and wears suits every day. He閳ユ獓 look silly with messy hair. He gets regular hair cuts, blow dries every day, and uses the same styling product that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment