Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Straightening hair?

i want to hav straight hair because my hair is really wavy but frizzy and poofy. i dont want to use a blow dryer cause those really make my hair poofy and more frizzy. i'm trying to stop using my hair straightner because i use it all the time. is there anyway i can keep my hair straight without having to go to the salon and getting treatments or chemicals put into my hair?



Straightening hair?

Don't use a hair straightener, it will only make your hair worser. Use a shampoo and conditioner for your hair type I reccomend these products:



Sunsilk de frizz



Sunsilk anti poof



Herbal Essences none of your frizzness



Garnier Fructis Curl and shine.



Get a hair treatment like a deep condition in the salon so your



hair will be healthier.



Straightening hair?

just bu y a straghtener



Straightening hair?

Use velcro rollers..the largest sizi will kind of strectch out the waves and the frizziness. BEWARE- there will be lots of body. You won't get pin straight, flat hair. But, it will be gorgeous and body-ful...if that's a word.



Straightening hair?

You CAN use a blow dryer, you just need to use a good quality, boar's hair bristle round brush to pull your hair while drying it. Also, use a straightening gel before you start drying and silicone de-frizzer afterwards. You should get good results, although your arms may be sore from holding the hair dryer above your head for the amount of time it takes to get wavy hair dry!!



Straightening hair?

I know you are trying to avoid over styling and chemical treatments, but the best long term solution would be to have it chemically straightened. I know it may steal the moisture from your hair temporarily- but that is easy to get back with deep conditioning and it will last for a long time. That way daily upkeep is minimal. Good luck!



Straightening hair?

one word, conditioner.Use a really good conditioner.After that blow dry your hair. Blow dry it flat down. Don't go crazy with the blow dryer. Then put in leave in conditioner and brush through your hair.



Straightening hair?

I have really thick hair and I straighten it a lot it the winter. My hair is also frizzy and poofy. I use a moisturising shampoo and conditioner and then I use this stuff Bio Silk that difrizzes my hair and then I blow dry and straighten with the Chi. Cheap straighteners dotn work good and your hair ends u poofter than if you use a good one like the Chi or Sedu

No comments:

Post a Comment