Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Help with my VERY thick, wavy hair!!?

My hair is super thick, frizzy and wavy. I need product ideas to help control it, I want to be able to wear it down, and at the moment, I'm scared to!



How do I make my hair straight without using a blow dryer or a flat iron?



Help with my VERY thick, wavy hair!!?

I think you'll have trouble making your hair straight without chemicals and/or heat, but what people used to do before they had blow dryers was to wind it around your head (like a turban) when it's wet and secure it with lots of bobby pins.



Why not go with what you've got, get some product and flaunt your curls?



Help with my VERY thick, wavy hair!!?

hey my hair is thick n slightly wavy n dark.n i dont do anything.give it a nice suitable hairstyle n plz dont use different methods 2 shape it the way u like becuz that ultimately destroy ur gud hair...go to a gud salon for advice also they will help.



Help with my VERY thick, wavy hair!!?

Well, I'm not sure it's possible to straighten out your hair without using a blowdryer or flat iron. I have the same type hair. to straigthen I put in a quarter size of mousse. and also put Ion Silk Drops, (it helps the frizz big time!) blow dry with a round brush (it will still be frizzy after blow-dry) and spray each section of hair with Gold Heat (you can find it in salons) and flat iron. Remember the more product u put in, the more it weighs it down, so less is better. Hope this helps....good luck with your search!

No comments:

Post a Comment