Monday, May 7, 2012

I used smooth 'n shine polishing repair extreme on my hair and...???

Well I towel-dried my hair after shampooing and conditioning it with Creme of Nature and then I put about a quarter amount of smooth n shine repair extreme on my hair....I have always loved my hair..(Im a black girl) it's always heavy and bouncy and long, usually when I roller set my hair and sit under the dome dryer...but ever since i've been air drying my hair like about 3 times during the past 4 weeks, It seemed as though my hair is damaged..I do perm my hair, but it has ALWAYS come out looking glorious...and it did, when I put it on about 2 and 1/2 wks ago...I had a few split ends, so, while my hair was dry, I decided to cut them...barely a quarter of an inch,...then, I regreted that because..i don't know..my hair just doesn't seem to be as lustrous as it had always been..so I put on this smooth n shine repair extreme leave-in treatment on my hair..and my hair started feeling really heavy and somewhat hard..after I sat under the dryer and took the rollers out, my hair felt kinda



I used smooth 'n shine polishing repair extreme on my hair and...???

Try this product and perhaps Style



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PLDSpif1...

No comments:

Post a Comment