Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair removal?

Does anyone know of any products/tricks to get hair out of cloths in the washer/dryer? In between my long hair, two cats, and a dog, my apartment is COVERED in hair. I vacuum twice a week and use lint brushes like they are going out of style. I pull clothes out of the dryer that are covered in fur! Any help would be great.



Hair removal?

I have a black suede comforter and my hairy cat sleeps with me every night. My mom put more fabric softner on it when it was in the washer...and it helped A LOT!



Hair removal?

use a lint remover comb.



Hair removal?

Sorry :( keep trying ^_^



Hair removal?

Are you cleaning out the lint trap every time you use it? Also the tumbler.



Hair removal?

USE A BLOW TORCH.



Hair removal?

I would use a fabric softener that gets rid of static cling . Hair tends to cling to things where there is static , like in the dry air in the winter .

No comments:

Post a Comment