Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair Advice and how do i cut it ????

My hair im in the process of growing its pretty long now but i wana grow maybe 3 more inches of it then get a little trim the hair dresser alredy thinks i could get one but they go scissor happy and ill cry if they cut it literally lol i look horrible with short hair my hairs down to my boobs lol and i need it to my lower back not too long but reasonable and its a bit fryed at the ends because i use high heat with my dryer since i have very thick hair im mixed with latina and european to so my hair texture is a little diffrent then caucasian hair similar but not quite is thier any way i can cut it or some sort of technique of cuttin they can do so it wont look like i chopped my hair all off and i also dont like it cut so blunt across the bottom i like an angled cut so it falls more diagonal any ideas :)



Hair Advice and how do i cut it ????

to continue the growth it needs to be cut.. because you dont want long... damaged hair.. cutting the split ends off will really help the hair get healthy because if you let it grow w.out a haircut the split ends will break and then ur hair shafts will be very weak. Believe me i was just growing my hair for about 5/6 months it was just past my boobs then i got it cut to 2 inches past my collar bonee b.c it was so fried from the heat..now 3 weeks later its bak to the length it was b4 but healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment