Monday, May 7, 2012

I play a lot of sports... best way to wash my hair?

I have really curly hair... if I shampoo it every single day than it gets frizzy, so I usually only shampoo it every few days and condition it every single day. When I play sports however, sweat builds on my hair and makes it even dryer feeling. What can I do? I still can't wash my hair everyday even to remove sweat or it becomes dry, yet it feels disgusting if I don't.



I play a lot of sports... best way to wash my hair?

you can wash it more than 1 time a day...and use a spray on protine(for wet hair)and use conditioner...then blow dry your hair while combing or running your fingers through it 24/7....if any more questions about this contact me at yahoo.com/carriekem......good luck



I play a lot of sports... best way to wash my hair?

go to the beauty salon and ask them for a best treatment duh



i go to chic girlz



location: beverly hills, san francisco, and san diego

No comments:

Post a Comment