Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair options?

I have dry hair, its gotten worse with the blow drying and curling iron. I've stopped curling my hair and just use the blow dryer to curl it but it gets old and I've been thinking about getting a perm. Not the tight curls but a nice spiral perm. If not any ideas on how to combat the morning drying and curling PLUS dry hair? Is there a cream or something I can put on my hair before I torture it?



Hair options?

if your hair is very dry then id say Dont perm it till you put some of the oils back. try olive oil heat it up a little and leave it on your hair for at lest 20 mins. do this once a week till your hair starts to look and feel less dry then get a perm. if you put a perm on dry hair then it will break off. take it from some one who had the same problem :)



Hair options?

When blow drying your hair set the mode on medium. It takes a little longer too dry, however you will be very happy with the end results. Stay away from the curling iron. NO PERM...you'll damage your hair even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment