Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wavy hair product?

I straighten my hair almost every day and blow dry it often, but my hair is really suffering from it...a lot of breakage or just being generally dry and brittle. I plan on not using my straightener or blow dryer for quite awhile BUT..my hair is naturally wavy and when I let it air-dry its to the point where its just very blah looking...what product can I put in my hair to make either make it more curly, or what kind of sleep-in curlers or whatever can I use to avoid blow drying but have it look pretty %26amp; healthy?



Wavy hair product?

TIGI Catwalk (aka as a BedHead line) curls rock products will make your waves turn into curls. i have naturally wavy hair and using the curl amplifier creme and the curl booster spray turn my waves into ringlets. if you want it to dry a little faster and to add a little more curl, blast your hair quick with a diffuser on low or cool heat setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment