Saturday, May 5, 2012

Damaged hair?

i want to go to the beauty salon so i can wash my hair and get it into a style but my parents won't take me. my dad says he was gonna take me to the salon before school starts which is aug 20. i haven't washed my hair for 3 or 4 weeks. (and theres a convention i want to go to next week thats on sat -_-) so i'm thinking about washing my hair today but my hair is gonna get damaged when finish. i don't have a hair dyer. just a blow dryer.



Damaged hair?

Why not just wash your hair at home and then let it air dry? Thats what I do... like every day or every other day. I would never go 3 or 4 weeks without washing. Yikes. My hair would be nasty (its really curly). lol Besides, using a blow dryer once won't leave it THAT damaged. Every hair dresser I know uses a blow dryer.



Damaged hair?

bu t y havent u washed ur hair in 3-4weeks! :-o



jus wash it 2-3days before u go



Damaged hair?

How is ur hair going 2 get damaged by washing it? All u have 2 do is make sure that u condition it afterwards, and u should b fine. By all means, wash it.



Damaged hair?

you definetly need to wash your hair..why arent you washing it? its not going to be damaged from washing it!!! A blow dryer works fine...you poor thing!



Damaged hair?

Well, i would buy some of that damage controll shampoo, and just brush your hair after a shower and let it hang-dry, don't use that hair dyer (i mean hair dryer). That should help with the damage!!!



Damaged hair?

using a blowdryer even 2-3 times a week wont damage your hair, if ur using good shampoo and conditioner. going 3 or 4 weeks can damage your hair, as your stylist will have to wash it 2-3 times in the same sitting to get all the oil and dirt out. wash your hair with warm water and make sure you scrub your scalp, then condition it, and then use a leave in conditioner.....let it air dry for the rest of the day, and then the next day smooth it with the blowdryer. or another thing you could use, is public transportation to the salon, otherwise known as the bus......why depend on your parents so much......good luck.



Damaged hair?

Ok, wash your hair please. I'm not being mean. But that's just gross. Anyway, that is why your hair is damaged, you haven't taken a shower in 3-4 weeks. So this is what you have to do. Take a shower today. And the day of the convention, take a shower again, so your hair will be nice. Brush it, dry it, ansd brush it again. Add a little clip if you have to. It will look perfect! I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment