Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Formal Dance Hair?

have cotillion (formal dance) tomorrow. I am wearing a teal and black halter neck dress and a teal necklace. I am currently trying to work on hairstyles and everything I try isn't working. I have extremely light blonde (natural) hair. It very voluminous and wavy naturally. I own a hair straightener, straightening spray, hair spray, styling cream, hair curler, heated curlers, leave in conditioner, scrunching spray and blow dryer. Any tips on scrunching my hair or any other styles are appreciated. Thanks!



Formal Dance Hair?

The pony tail is classic. Put some tight candy curls (ringlets) in the pony tail and it will look bouncy and cute with that teal. You could also wear a cute hair bow to dress it up or clip some crystals in the part that's not in a pony tail to give it a more sophisticated look.



like this:



http://www.annielaurieheaddresses.co.uk/...



閳?br>Formal Dance Hair?



I would go with an updo. A little curly would work. I would start by combing your hair with a wide tooth come and a de tangler. Then pull it back into a high ponytail. Wrap the ponytail around and clip with a big clip up. If your hair is long enough it will hang over the clip. If not, try a down wavy hairstyle. Just rub product into your hands and scrunch. ALWAYS spray with flexible hairspray.



Formal Dance Hair?

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art4...

No comments:

Post a Comment