Monday, May 7, 2012

How can i get pin-straight hair w/o flait irons every day and blow-dryers or japanese hair straightn

I strongly recommend rebonding though. I have rebonded my hair once a year for nearly 4 years and its poker-straight!



How can i get pin-straight hair w/o flait irons every day and blow-dryers or japanese hair straightning?

When I had long hair and wanted it straight I would use the products in the Straight Sexy Hair line. They are a little expensive but they really worked. You still have to blow dry but don't have to use any other heat styling tool.



How can i get pin-straight hair w/o flait irons every day and blow-dryers or japanese hair straightning?

Go find a salon that does the CHI straighening system. It is very expensive but the best straightener ever

No comments:

Post a Comment