Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Keeping Hair Healthy?

I usually don't need to blowdry my hair for anymore than 30 minutes to get it pin straight, however I find it easier to just use hot rollers before hand and then to blow dry right after to get it the way I want it. What is a good shampoo and conditioner to keep my hair healthy, including a good blow dryer and most importantly heat protector. For the cold weather I want to make sure I don't get sick again by going to sleep with wet hair. So I need to make sure it's kept healthy if I'm going to be doing this about three times a week. So please help if you can. I'm trying to grow my hair out, and I don't want it to get all fried like it did last time when I used to straighten it with the hot iron. [No more of that.] Thank you.



Keeping Hair Healthy?

Hi,



You can find highly useful resources for managing your hair on http://www.healthonlineinfo.info . It's a very useful webguide dealing with hair related issues.



Keeping Hair Healthy?

I blowdry my hair pin straight and then hot iron it for good measure and somehow its still healthy and beautiful.



I use a shampoo and conditioner called Nioxin which is more for thin/chemcially treated hair (mine falls into both categories) but I doubt it would harm normal hair. I also have a protien mist called System 911 by Hayashi. If you want something easier to find/cheaper, try Catwalk Fast-fixx it's a really good leave in conditioner.



hope that helps.



Keeping Hair Healthy?

I would recommend Nioxin shampoo, conditioner and their Bliss thermal spray. Nioxin has all different levels to suit your own personal hair needs. The thermal spray is great too because it also detangles and bodifies, all in one! Also, try wearing a hat in the winter to help with weather conditions that can be very drying and damaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment