Saturday, May 5, 2012

I have UGLY hair when it air dries!!! Help Me!!?

Hi i am in the 8th grade, and monday we go on a swimmig trip. After we go swimming we take showers. %26amp; my hair dries big puffy and frizzy, and huge!!! We can not bring blow dryers, and my hair doesnt look good in ponytails cos i recently go it cut. any adivce on good products that help?



I have UGLY hair when it air dries!!! Help Me!!?

What if you put your hair in a low braid until it dries, and then when it's dry take it out? That should help.



Also look at Paul Mitchell stuff



www.paulmitchell.com



I have UGLY hair when it air dries!!! Help Me!!?

See the stylist and ask what's the best solution to your hair. You're probably using the wrong shampoo and conditioner. Hair treatments like a hot oil/cold oil treatment could also help.



I have UGLY hair when it air dries!!! Help Me!!?

Try using the more expensive shampoos and conditioners. They really do work and purchase a smoothing serum this will help smooth down the hair. =]



I have UGLY hair when it air dries!!! Help Me!!?

After you wash and condition it,use some anti-frizz cream and just put it in a braid before it dries.



I have UGLY hair when it air dries!!! Help Me!!?

ive got naturally curly blow up/out hair after it gets wet and ive gone back to something my mother used in my hair when i was younger..a tube of VO5....just a small dab thru your hair will control it..it works..just dont put too much cuz you'll look like a grease ball...

No comments:

Post a Comment