Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shaggy hair (pic inside) =)?

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6263/...



Yeah, my hair is thick to start.



How can my hair be like his? Blow dryers, volumizing shampoo, hairstylists, what?



Does it look good (preferred answers coming from teens please)?



Also, what would wearing a beanie do to your hair?



NO GUESSING.



Shaggy hair (pic inside) =)?

it truly depends on your hair type.



his looks think but straight and course. and also natural



try just brushing your hair forward when it wet. it may also help to have a cut similiar to this. some cuts prevent that look.



a friend of mine puts a loose fitted on his hair when its damp to get a perfect flip. try it. a beanie will probably just cause static and frizz.



also just try after you get out of the shower not combing your hair but using your fingers to pull forward. it'll give you more of a shaggy look.



but truly. it's hard to dupilcate a look to the exact. experiment with your hair to find a good way of making your hair shaggy in a way that looks good on you.



Shaggy hair (pic inside) =)?

You'll need to by a straightener and have your hair cut into layers like this. It's fairly simple to cut it like that, so any salon should do.



Straighten your hair every time you wash it, and it should be fine. Some guys I know don't wash their hair every day so it stays straight longer, and they look fine.



If your hair is thick, it will hold the shape longer, so wearing a beanie wouldn't do too much damage. Maybe a little static.



Shaggy hair (pic inside) =)?

Why did you ask this same question about 11 times?



Shaggy hair (pic inside) =)?

wow your hair is really thick .... try cutting it into layers ..... i think it looks good though = )



Shaggy hair (pic inside) =)?

Ur cute. Like ur hair color...but if u don't want it thicker volumizing makes it more..voluminous!?! AKA THICKER.....



AND... Garnier makes some sleek N shine or Long N strong..smells fruity I luv it. NvR seen a guy sport some Garnier locks. Get it cut in a surfer style, maybe add some nat. looking blonde hilights and sport your Garnier Surfer Shag!!!!



Oh hold up I wrote all that 4 nothing. Its not u. dammit. Well yah, use volume, blow dry your hair and getit in a surfery shag. That cut would be cute w/ a beanie.



P.S. Im a teen....ur welcome



P3ACe



Shaggy hair (pic inside) =)?

You made alot of threads but this is the latest one and here is what I have to say.



If you want your hair to be thinner, and not as thick, you have to get it layered. And if you do not want that, then you could try a hair straightner, try looking in walmart, target, etc. you can find a cheap one there for around 7-10 dollars, but I don't know how well that will work, I had thick hair and used it and it didnt make much of a difference, maybe it will be different for you.



Really the only way to make it thinner, is like i said, get it layered.



I got so sick of having my hair long, it was so thick and curly, and was hard to control, so I buzzed my head, and it turned out to look fine and was alot easier taking care of, thats another option.



And your hair hair looks fine, you look like a regular normal person, like I would see everyday, your probably just worrying too much.



And wearing a beanie probably wouldnt do much, I tried that back when my hair was long, it just made it flat and really wavy at the bottoms.



I'm 16 also but I am a male and I'm not gay, I was just trying to help you out.



Hope it works out for you and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment