Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How to straighten semi-short curly hair?

My hair is pretty curly and I need to know how to straighten. All my hair is the same length... I think, my bangs to to the middle of my nose and I want to straighten it. But I want it to be fall-down straight instead of extremely stiff and blow dryers give me a hair a "fro" effect and combing it doesn't help a bit... any suggestions?



How to straighten semi-short curly hair?

Use a straight iron on low heat (if you have one with adjustable temperatures) or you can get a flat brush and put some tension on your hair and blow dry it. Or even try drying it (completely dry) with a cotton t-shirt. That should get rid of the fro.



I have curly hair also and that's usually what I do.



How to straighten semi-short curly hair?

Straight iron it. Then add some mousse or something and texture it up a bit so it's not stiff flat.



How to straighten semi-short curly hair?

Don't ever blow dry your hair if it is curly



that;s the #1 sin



just let it air dry with a little hairspray



then striaghten it



How to straighten semi-short curly hair?

right when u get out of the shower put antifrizz stuff in ur hair then dry it w/ a comb. then striaten it on ur higest temp . then shake ur head and brush w/the comb and wallla



How to straighten semi-short curly hair?

ok if your hair is that curly get a perm. they work vary well i had the same problem with my hair, but only use a perm one once a year you don't want those curls to never come back do u ?



How to straighten semi-short curly hair?

What makes my hair look very shiny, healthy and flat is drying with a blow dryer after the shower. Then apply biosilk (at drug stores...Target/Walmart). The directions tell you the amount to apply depending on your hair length. If you have a ceramic flat iron, it would have directions on which temp to put it on depending on hair type. My hair is fairly straight, but very thick so out of a 1-10 I straighten it on a 7 or so. Good luck.



How to straighten semi-short curly hair?

dont straighten it. guys look good w/ curly hair. just gel it and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment