Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why can't I make my hair look like it does when I leave the salon?

Whenever I get my hair styled at the salon it looks great. My hair has some natural curl in it. I usually wash it every three days. I hot roll it almost every day and it still gets frizzy by the end of the day. When my hair stylist fixes it she uses only a brush and a blow dryer and it looks so straight and shiny and does not frizz. I bought the redken straightening gel that she uses. I just cannot seem to get my hair that striaght with only a blow dryer and a brush. any tips or suggestions? thanks.



Why can't I make my hair look like it does when I leave the salon?

she probably has a top-of-the-line blowdryer on top of years of experience. the most important thing to think about when ur blowdrying straight is to wait until the hair is about 80% dry. not only does this cut down damage by A LOT, it also reduces the risk of horrible frizzies. the second thing is to invest in a good natural-bristle round or paddle brush to smooth out the hair (i use a round brush, because it can curl AND straighten =D). and when ur blowdrying, divide your hair into three sections and put a ponytail holer in 2 of them. it makes it easier not to miss any sections. also, point the nozzle down the strand of your hair (never up or neutral) and avoid blowing the tips too much to avoid dead-looking ends



hope i helped!!!!



Why can't I make my hair look like it does when I leave the salon?

its thge way you straigten it and blowdry it



Why can't I make my hair look like it does when I leave the salon?

Because these girls have had years of vocational school training, and Professional training in a Salon. They know precise measurements of parting at the hair shaft, spritzers that make the hair shine etc...In other words they are Professionals, and that can be very expensive.



Why can't I make my hair look like it does when I leave the salon?

I think it has to do a lot with the blow dryer you are using. You may also be drying your hair completely, and she probably doesn't...that will also cause it to frizz by the end of the day. You should do a conditioning treatment...and see if it is easier for you to accomplish the look she gives your hair;)

No comments:

Post a Comment