Monday, May 7, 2012

How do I use a hair deffuser?

I have a blow dryer that cames with a hair deffuser nozzle and I have no idea how to use it.



How do I use a hair deffuser?

pop it on the end of the dryer there. its really good for making waving styles. get a few magazines and read the hair sections. ask ur hairstylist next time u go



How do I use a hair deffuser?

its so wear your hair curly, put it on the end of the blow dryer, scrunch hair and then turn head upside down and put your hair it the diffuser , put your head on the side to do sides



How do I use a hair deffuser?

hair deffusser's are for curly hair. If you have curly hair have the curls loosely lie over the deffuser.



How do I use a hair deffuser?

Gather large sections of your hair into the cup of the diffuser and hold close to your head.



For extra volume at the roots, move the blow-dryer in a small circular motion while hair is cupped in the diffuser at the scalp.



The diffused air lifts and gently adds fullness and body to your hair. If you want volume at the roots, buy a diffuser with the longest prongs you can find

No comments:

Post a Comment