Monday, May 7, 2012

Curly hair help!!!!?????

ok so i have really wavy hair but it is very frizzy and i want to wear it curly sorta tomorrow and i cant use curling irons they dont work on my hair! i have



gel



hairspray



blow dryer



brush



healthy curls from suave



herbal esscense shampoo and conditioner is what i use i use the oh so hydrated or whatever the hydration one!!!!



good luck and give me tips on how to do the scrunch thing with out it getting frizzy!!!!



Curly hair help!!!!?????

okay i have the same hair but its thiner



take a shower tonight and butsome of that healthy curl stuff in.



put it in a high bun. Later Blow dry it most of the way.



sleep with it up or down. up in a bun for really curly.



when you wake up itshould be less frizzy. put hair spray in your hands and pat down to secure fly-aways .



hope this helps!



Curly hair help!!!!?????

omg i think we may be twins seperated at birth. lol.



my hair is like 4 layers and its frizzy and wavy. last year i use to try and straighten my hair everyyy day bt tht never really looked good. now i no longer try and fight the curl but i jsut put this moose in my hair after i get outta the shower. its called "joiwhip" by joico i just flip my hair over and put it in (kinda like crimping i guess?) but it really works. its the only thing tht works for me. and my hair is all curly and it doesnt even frizz! its beautiful beautiful thing my friend. they sell this stuff everywhere. i origanally bought it from my moms friend tht works at this nice hair product place in the mall bt she told us they sell it at like wal mart and stuff.



so go buy some joiwhip!!! it will change ur life =]

No comments:

Post a Comment