Monday, May 7, 2012

Straightening my Hair - Info...?

Hey, I need some info on straightening my hair. (Im a boy, 14.75 years old)



* My hair is around 1.5 to 2 inches long, how long would it stay straightened if I was to straighten it?



* I wash my hair once a week, in this time, I use Loreal Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner, I then use a blow dryer to dry my hair, then straighten it, does this damage my hair.



* Does straightening your hair cause it to not grow, because I'm growing mine...



* Is straightening my hair once a week ok? (On Sundays)



Thanks guys and girls , need these answered ;]



Straightening my Hair - Info...?

I'm also a guy who straighten my hair. Most of my friend's who are guys do the same.



*Depends. If you wet your hair, then it will go back to its original state. If you didn't, it would slowly go back, but it would stay straight all day. Overnight, it depends how you sleep on it, but it will probably only curve slightly overnight.



*The hotter you set the blow drier and straightener, the more your hair is damaged. The longer you hold the blow drier and straightener in one place, the more likely it will be damaged.



*The more damaged your hair is, the more protein is sent to the cells to repair themselves. The more protein used in repairing results in less protein used to grow hair. Thats why people sometimes trim their hair, to get rid of the dead-ends so it grows in faster. So yes, damaged hair will slow your hair down.



*If you straighten it once a week, your hair will definitely not stay perfectly straight all week. Depending how curly your natural hair is, it will start to curve, or curl.



Good luck with your hair. :)



Straightening my Hair - Info...?

Till you get in the shower and if it is thick hair if it is really hott outside



No, it doesn't but don't straighten while soaked it fries your hair.



No, it still grows at the same speed.



.



Yes, you can straighten it everyday,



Straightening my Hair - Info...?

*your hair will probably stay straightened until you get it wet, or you can add some spray to keep it the way you like it.



*yes that probably does damage your hair.you can buy some gels or sprays or lotions to put before and after so that your hair isnt damaged everytime you do that



*straightening wont stop ot from growing, it will just be dry



*once a week is fine



Straightening my Hair - Info...?

wow, tht sounds like you need more personal higene ( don't know how to spell tht ) you should wash your hair like every other day, at least. straightening your hair won't damage it if it is not at a SUPER high heat, and you should spray something in your hair to make it not get damaged, it will also make it more shiny. em... it won't stop it from growing. and it will only stay straightened for like 2 days anyway



Straightening my Hair - Info...?

if you straightened your hair, it would stay straight for about 2 days. straightening your hair will not damage it, only ironing your hair will (dont try it). straighteng will not make your hair grow but it will cause it to look a little longer. it is fine to straighten your once a week, i straighten mine everyday.



Straightening my Hair - Info...?

*it probably wouldn't last the whole week but maybe 4-5 days



*if you only dry it and straighten it once a week then you should be okay.. but if it starts to fry then there are shampoos to help repair it..



*your hair will still grow at a normal speed if you straighten it



Straightening my Hair - Info...?

well i see most people have answered, but to add to what i see, i would'nt straighten your hair more then once a week, because it burns your hair. I usually straighten my hair every other week or so, and its fine. And just to stress the point it wont stay straight after you shower or get your hair wet.



hope i helped



jordan :)



Straightening my Hair - Info...?

I'm a boy too. except i'm 13 years old.



*My hair was your height once, i straightened it everyday once it got 1 inch long not it's 3 inches long!!



*YES, it does damage your hair, but barely! i straighen my hair everyday, no damage done. Damage will only show once your hair grows out for about half a year. but even then you could just get it trimed a couple of centimeters and all your split ends willl be off your hair.



*Straightening your hair slows your growth of hair, but barely, only because of the steam and stuff. But it's barely even enough to show.



*YES, it's okay to striaghten your hair, bonus for you because you only do this once a week, i do it everyday so i could spike my hair.



MY ANSWER IS THE BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment