Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm trying to press my hair but it won't come out nice and smooth. What am I doing wrong?

I used to go to a hair salon but now I'm broke and would like to do my hair myself. I bought a pressing comb but it doesn't do much. My hair gets semi straight but it's still puffy.



I washed my hair and then used a conditioner, I used a brush and a blow dryer, I separated the hair in parts and put on some pressing oil. And then I used the comb, which I let get very hot.



I'm trying to press my hair but it won't come out nice and smooth. What am I doing wrong?

Try using a ceramic straightener/flat iron, it will eliminate the puffiness. I used to have the same problem, but since I have started using the flat iron, I no longer have any puffiness.



I bought my flat iron at WalMart and it cost less than $40...



I'm trying to press my hair but it won't come out nice and smooth. What am I doing wrong?

I think you should put a bit of oil an each individual strand as you straighten. I rarly do mine but when i do it normally looks just like a relaxer only straighte and more healthy



I'm trying to press my hair but it won't come out nice and smooth. What am I doing wrong?

Use a Flat Iron and play with temperature 150 and up making sure you have a good styling product on before. Read instructions on product. Other plan may be go get done again and ask a lot of questions well service being performed. Watch them and you can learn...Also to look up hairdressing school near your area. Their cost is min. to do the service and then once more you could have it done for you because you could afford to treat yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment