Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair Problemsss.?

okay my hair is horrible wen i use a blow dryer.and i cant curl my hair with a curling iron because it frizzes.i want my to curl my hair because my hair is naturally straight and its too plain and i want a change.but the biggest problem with my hair is the fly aways.u noe the lil pieces of hair that like stick up.yeah well there so annoying.so0o help wud be nice.lol.thankss.



Hair Problemsss.?

to tame your flyaways make usre your hair is moistuized. Smooth hair stays smooth. Maybe use Frizzeaze by John Frieda - relatively inexpensive. My hair is also straight, but if I scrunch it in my my fingers with gel when it is wet and then blow dry I can get a gentle wave. Maybe you should try that instead of a curling iron b/c that can also dry out your hair. Also try different looks with it straight, half up half down, one side up, pull the front hair up and back into that puffed up style. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment