Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I think my hair is schizoid. Help?

So here's the deal. I have naturally very curly, very thick hair that is currently just past my shoulders (would be maybe an inch longer if straightened). At the roots and about an inch or two down, it's flat as a pancake. But then it starts curling and frizzing and poofing all over the place. I can't use shampoo for dry hair because then it makes my roots disgusting, and I can't use shampoo for oily hair because then my hair goes even dryer and poofier at the sides. Don't they make anything for "combination" hair, kind of like they do for people with oily/dry skin?



What would you guys recommend? Mostly I think I'd just like to give my roots a little more volume -- seems like it'd be easier than trying to tame the rest of my hair. I saw that Dove has something called a "root-lifting spray," but does it work? And how? Help, please, before I decide to go the Britney route and shave it all off.



I think my hair is schizoid. Help?

maybe just some regular shampoo and curly hair conditioner then leave in conditioner on frizzy part of hair but not the roots.



root lifting spray does work.



good luck to ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment