Saturday, May 5, 2012

I have naturally curly hair... but need help managing it!!!?

but what is the best gel/moose/nything to keep my hair curly all day without all the frizz and without it going flat!!! i also was curious what the best gel/moose was to use with a blow dryer to get my hair straight!!! i have heard about many products but i was curious what others thought wat the best to get my hair straight and then to keep it curly!!! I don't have a budget and i just want to find a product that actually works!!! thanks



I have naturally curly hair... but need help managing it!!!?

to get your hair curly try garnier fructis hard curl gel...it works really great and keeps nice defined curls all day...and for straightning your hair try 1. a really really good straightner and alberto vo5 spray it makes it so your hair isnt poofy and is really straight!..hope i could help..



I have naturally curly hair... but need help managing it!!!?

Use pantene for curls, shampoo and conditioner. Then use herbal essence spray gel on wet hair. Let it air dry without touching it. Once it's dry crunch it in your hands and you'll have soft manageable hair.



I have naturally curly hair... but need help managing it!!!?

Sweetie I have the same problem. Try John Frieda Dream Curls. It comes in a spray bottle and doesnt make your hair crunchy. Put it in your damp hair and scrunch gently. You can freshen it up in the morning with dry hair. Just dont use a lot when your hair is dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment