Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Layers for hair with no layers?

I need advice to make my hair look like it has layers, even though it doesn't. I can't get layers because I ride horses and need to put my hair in a hairnet and put it in my helmet. I have side bangs though.



I have availability to a hair straightener and blow dryer. And curlers. Anybody have some tips?



Layers for hair with no layers?

if you can get side bangs then why not layers? i would think side bangs would be worse. just grow your hair out and get long layers, have some and i can pull them back into a ponytail just fine.



Layers for hair with no layers?

Tease underneath the top layer of your hair and hairspray it. This will make it stand up more and look like layers. because it will be thicker on the top then underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment