Friday, April 20, 2012

Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

I went and got streaks at the hairdressers just now and she left the bleach on too long. My hairs splitting on the ends when she took the cap off she was shaking. She didn't charge me and told me my hair will be ok if I leave it for 1 week and then condition it. I'm so scared it will fall out. She put lots of streaks in too. She said it will get its strength back in time. Is this true?



My hair is like fuzz and its splitting. What can I do? I'm very scared...



11 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.



Additional Details



7 minutes ago



How can I make it stronger if its even possible..will it stop splitting?



She left the dryer on too hot..It didnt feel too hot but it was..



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

if i were you, i'd go to another hairdresser asap and tell them what happened. until you can get an appointment, just wash your hair gently and put conditioner in it.



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

Yikes! I had a hair dresser do this to me to recently. ****** my hair up big time. Then she charged me for it! I reported them to the board of cosmetology and they got theirs tho! Anyway, use some sort of moisturizing shampoo. Joico makes a good one that helped my hair. Or KMS. Don't blow dry it for awhile! And try not to be hardcore when you brush it. I'm sure it will be fine. It will thin your hair out alot but you won't lose it all. Good luck.



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

no more tangles and vitamins ask a person to help you at pharmacy they have them 4 skin - nails-hair



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

Conditioner will definately help your hair and maybe some shampoo... You should go to another hairdresser and ask them for better advice, they'd definately know what to do.



Your situation really does suck though.



Just calm down, stay relaxed. Is it your first time getting it bleached? If so, it shouldn't fall out.



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

Sue. Then by like some hair strengthener. Just googled this, it might help you:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

I used to bleach my hair a lot when I was younger. It will get back to looking healthy. Its just gunna take some time. Bleach is very rough on hair. My advice to you is to stop dying your hair for a while. Let it get some of its nutrients back. Always condition your hair. Use the leave on condtioner, like garnier fructis has. And in a few weeks it should start looking better. In the end, you will just have to keep getting haircuts to get rid of all that dead hair. good luck hun.



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

nest time you wash your hair use a deep conditioner and leave it in for at least 10 minutes. i would recommend AG deep. you could even sleep with it in a shower cap and then rinse your hair out in the morning. keep using it when you wash your hair because it will make it less fuzzy and help to keep it from splitting. whatever you do leave your hair natural until it is stronger. do now blow dry, flat iron, curl it etc. i had a similar problem, and then i kept flat ironing my hair and it broke. don't colour it or anything either.



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

If you have a Sally's in your area, look for Ion Hair Repair. It's only a few bucks and works wonders..



A cheaper, easier-to-find alternative is VO5 Conditioner. Leave it in for about 20 mins/night for a week and your hair should be back to normal..or at least feel like it.



And don't dye it for a while...



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

Well for one, change hair stylists. If she ruined your hair with a simple hair color, she is not a professional or the person you want caring for your hair. True professionals know different hair types and will warn you of dangerous products and procedures. In addition, hair products at the salon are supposed to be the "best" quality. Question now is, how did this happen at a professional establishment!



Second, hair does grow back so if your hair is damaged it will eventually grow back. I would deep condition it weekly and trim it often to "cut" all the damaged hair off and allow the new grow in.



You'll be fine. Relax, take a deep breath, and find a true professional to fix the mess she made.



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

First, I'd go back to the place where you got your hair done and demand that they do something to help your hair. Most places will do deep conditioning or sell really really vitamin filled deep conditioners and other products. They ought to give you a hair treatment and products for free, because the hair place is responsible for your hair's condition. Seriously go back and demand they do something, it doesn't matter that you didn't have to pay.



What she said, about your hair getting strength back is true and false. The hair that she bleached won't get any stronger, because hair is dead once it leaves your scalp, however, it grows, and the roots will get stronger.



At this point, other than deep conditioning it, the only thing you can do is leave it alone and wait for it to grow out some. I'd recommend trying out a pixie style hair cut, which is shorter, which will help your hair grow faster, and will get rid of a lot of the hair that's been ruined.



Seriously though, go back and speak to the manager of the hairdressers, they're supposed to do something to fix what they've done.



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

The money you were going to spend on your hair (but she didnt charge you) take and go buy some good products. I would get some Extreme by Redken and silk therepy by bio silk. Those are two things I would start off with.



For Extreme its a deep conditioning treatment so you'll just follow the directions.



the bio silk is wonderful for split ends. I've been using it and its done wonders. I put it on my hair when its wet and then again after its dry. it locks mouisture and helps keep hair healthy and strong.



If you go to a beauty brands you will be able to get samples of both of these products free or buy travel size. So i would def suggest you check into it asap.



Otherwise leave your hair alone and if you feel comfortable with it go to a upscale salon and get a second opinion about what you should do! Just schedule a free consultation with their top stylist and she'll be able to give you good pointers and maybe schedule a deep conditioning treatment and a slight trim to get hair health back.



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

Nope it will NOT get better on it's own. Go to your nearest beauty supply outlet (BSO) or trade secrets or just a salon supplier and purchase a hair repair mask. I reccomend Schwarzkopf Bona Cure. I just used it on my hair (I bleached my ENTIRE head) and it doesn't work miracles but it works the best I've seen. My hair is still split on the ends but nothing will fix split ends. All you can do is pre-empt more splitting. it will also make it stronger. it's expensive to purchase but Thats realy all I can think of. If she said to leave your hair alone for a week, leave it for a week then use the hair repair. Do not wash your hair (unless it's greasy, then just wash the roots) and do not conditon your hair, apply the hair repair cream and put a bag on your head, leave it for 30 minutes then fully rinse it out. You're hair should be in better shape. When you go to purchase the hair repair, ask a professional there how to use it just in case, also how many times/how often. This won't make everything better but it helps. DO NOT try to dye your hair again till those split ends have been cut away or even till the highlights grow out.



Hope this helped:)



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

So I'm in theatre, and often have to die my hair for shows. Nov of '06 I bleached it blonde. Well, she messed up, and my hair (all of it BTW) was WHITE. (Keep in mind, I'm only 17 and still in high school) And she charged me. Anyway, I cried, and called the stage manager, and a few other people of authority, and they went up there and talked to the woman. She said it was the color it needed to be, and it would cost me an extra $95 to tone it down. I ended up going somewhere completely different, to try and fix it. They got it to a more natural looking blonde, (this is about a week after i got it bleached) and told me to wait 6-8 weeks before i dyed it again. My naturally ringlety hair, wouldn't curl. I dyed it back to its original dark brown in January... it was really bad for a while, very dry, and dead feeling, but I'm not one to cut it off, and by June it was pretty much back to normal. I went to "sally's" and they've got this ion super care stuff, that strengthens hair of any damage, they're in little packets for like, $1 each. I used them once a week for 2-3 months. I'm really sorry your hair has been messed up. I know your pain.



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

I don't have any product recommendations but I agree that you should go back to the salon and demand that they fix it. It is good that she didn't charge you but you went to have something specifically done and they did not do it so their job is not over yet.



My hair was over processed when I was going from black back to blonde and I found it was worse when it was wet. It was all stretchy like spaghetti so try to avoid brushing it while wet because it will just break more.



Someone PLEASE HELP ME!?Hair Bleach ruined my hair..?

Hello,



First of all, I am so sorry about your unfortunate situation! :( I had my hair over-processed by a salon (first and ONLY salon bleaching job), and it all broke off (only underneath in the back thankfully), so I know your panic. I have been bleaching my hair myself for sooooooooooo long, and I do whatever I can to keep my hair in good shape despite my 'habit'... :)



Here's what I'd suggest:



First off, as someone mentioned previously- get REDKEN EXTREME hair care products (shampoo, conditioner, extreme rescue force and extreme anti-snap) And you might consider REDKEN ALL SOFT products- They're all amazing products! You can read about them here: http://www.redken.com/products/displayBr...



Use as directed. :)



Next go to you nearest Sally Beauty Supply and BUY A SATIN PILLOWCASE. (if you can't find it in the store, ask an employee to find it) THIS IS A MUST to preserve your hair, really! (There are also Satin Slumber Caps- easier to find at Target, Walmart, Etc., but not as comfy)



Read more here:



http://www.ezantiaging.com/satin_pillowc...



Next, keep your hair up as much as possible, loosely wrapped in a bun or something, no elastic, no metal, just a gentle clip to hold it in place- constant air/weather exposure will further dry it and damage it...



I don't know what type of hair you have, but you might consider a very light, water-soluble leave in moisturizer treatment like CLAIROL VITAPOINTE- my hair is simply impossible without this stuff- I love it! I'd use a small amount on the damaged parts, just to help seal and moisturize the ends and cuticle to help prevent breakage. (btw, it's not an oily product- unless you use a ton! :) ) Can also be purchased at Sally Beauty Supply.



Read more here:



http://www.sallybeauty.com/Vitapointe+Cr...



Also- DON'T wash it everyday! And don't use hot water, and always rinse with cool water... :) Don't blow dry if at all possible!



One more thing- I have found a little miracle in 'hair health' with the addition of B-vitamins in the form of EMERALD GREENS SUPERFOOD-- Seriously, my hair changed in a very noticible, absolutely wonderful way when I started using this stuff! It's a little pricey-ish I guess, but it's a price I don't think twice about paying. I've used so many other 'pill' vitamins and never seen ANY difference in my hair, but I suppose that considering Emerald Greens is a powder, it actually breaks down and does it's job-WELL! The cheapest I've found it is on an Ebay store (just search), but there are other places to get it online- and perhaps in some health stores.



Read More:



http://emeraldgreens.com/catalog/Emerld-...



I hope this all helps you, I wish you the best!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment