Friday, April 27, 2012

How to use just a littlie of a hair product?

I am an African American female, and I had used no-lye relaxers for years until I found out that after some time, they make your hair even dryer. So I stopped using it. But because of the dryness in my hair, I would use a lot of pink lotion to get the dryness out. And now I starting to use this new line of hair products that says use lightly, but I'm so used to using a lot to get the job done. And I also have thick hair so it's hard for me to know if I've applied the product all over my hair or just some parts. So can someone please give me advice on how to use hair products lightly on thick African American hair, so that it's all over the hair, and not just some parts. Thanks!



How to use just a littlie of a hair product?

well im not black, half black half white. and yesterday i was gonna try the pink lotion until i saw it had mineral oil in it. which is bad...mineral oil makes the hair look shiny...but it all it does is coat the hair..and regular shampoo will not get it ALL off...it will come off somewhat...but not all...i read this on the internet....anyways, i try not to use things that have mineral oil in it. and i have frizzy curly, THICK hair. so when products say to use a dime sized amount, i be hoping they talking about a dime sized amount for every inch of hair i get. haha but just go ahead and use the product as much as you need...not alot of people have thick hair....so it puts use lightly because the people that dont have thick hair, it weighs it down making it look greasy and gross. so go ahead and use as much as you need...maybe go little by little in your hair...like part it...and use a little bit, on a part of the hair...and if u see u need more keep using more on that certain part of hair until u have enough. uve got to use enough right? and just brush the hair through....so yeah, use it lightly on parts of hair so that way u know that u got it all over...but if lightly isnt working and ur convinced u need more, by all means go ahead and use the whole bottle!



How to use just a littlie of a hair product?

if the product is meant to b used on the scalp, then using ur finger tips apply and massage a little at a time till ur full scalp is mosturised. if its meant for the hair, section ur hair into 4 parts, rub the lotion between ur palms and rub through the hair sections.



How to use just a littlie of a hair product?

This is how you apply it to your hair. Section off in 4's. Each section apply the products. Just pour some into your hand and apply it to your hand. Your are suppose to use the product on the entire head.



How to use just a littlie of a hair product?

I'm African American and white so I know what your talking about.



What I do is part my hair down the middle, like I'm about to put my hair in braids or pigtails, and rub the product on my hands and put it all through my hair with my finger tips.



||do one side of your hair at a time||



I don't know if you straighten your hair but if you do I suggest you use Frizz-Ease hair serum: extra-strength formula Transform.



It helps my hair stay straight and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment